The student news site of Midlothian Heritage High School

The Roar

The Roar

The Roar

Unveiling the Underwear

Kim Kardashian’s Clothing Brand Partners with NBA, WNBA
Kim Kardashians clothing brand Skims is the official underwear partner of the WNBA, NBA and USA basketball. This partnership came after Skims launched its first mens line, featuring multiple famous athletes.
-Made in Canva
Photo by Natalya Shlton
Kim Kardashian’s clothing brand Skims is the official underwear partner of the WNBA, NBA and USA basketball. This partnership came after Skims launched its first men’s line, featuring multiple famous athletes. -Made in Canva

Kim Kardashian’s clothing brand Skims announced its multi-year deal as the official underwear partner of the NBA, WNBA, and team USA basketball for both leagues.

As part of the promotion for the partnership, the NBA and WNBA will be holding on-court virtual signings during national broadcasts.

Social media will also play an important part in the promotion for the partnership, as the deal was announced on multiple social media platforms, including Instagram and X, by the NBA, WNBA and Kim Kardashian herself.

This deal comes on the heels of the launch of Skims’ first men’s line, with athletes such as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Nick Bosa and Neymar Jr. all modeling and participating in the campaign.

To clarify, the underwear partnership that Skims has with the NBA and WNBA is one for athletic under garments such as sports bras, undershirts, spandex leggings and other things of that nature.

This partnership is being dubbed as “a union of pop culture, entertainment, fashion and sports,” by both Skims and NBA executives.