Jaguar News

OPINION: Can ‘Creations’ Cupcakes Really Make You Feel Happy?

Janalynn Fielding, Contributor

Creations Bakery is probably the best place to order cupcakes from. They have a lot of different choices, 36 flavors, my favorite being cinnamon roll.

Each cupcake is $2.75 and $27.50 for a dozen. They are located at 412 W Avenue in Midlothian. Their theme is “Happiness is only a cupcake away” and once you’ve had one, you realize the slogan is definitely true. Some bakeries are great, but none compare to this one in Midlothian.

They have special ordered cupcakes by the dozen and pick up the same day if ordered before calling in before they open. The cupcakes sell out really fast. They are only open Thursday through Saturday from 11:00am to 7:00pm but when they sell out they usually close at 5:00 or 6:00 because they’re really popular. Saturday they open at 9:00am so if you want to get a cupcake before they sell out, that’s the time to be there.

They have a really friendly staff and help you with whatever you need. They also have seating inside and out, and sell more than just cupcakes. They have cookies, fruit cakes, cakes, and brownies. It’s a family owned business.

I would recommend everyone going here if they want some sweet treats because they won’t let you down! They are constantly bringing out new cupcakes until they’re sold out, so go in after work or school and try them for yourself. This review definitely gets five stars because they’re good quality cupcakes with a big quantity of cupcakes.